भावपूर्ण श्रद्धांजलि अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी (1924-2018)
Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the Former Prime Minister of India, takes his last breath at 5:05 pm on 16th August 2018.
The Pole Star (Dhruv Tara) of Indian Politics Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee is no more with us and start his final journey leaving behind a golden decade of bizarre non-conflict political career.
Highlights of M Karunanidhi Last Journey
- Took Last Breath at 5:05 pm 16 August 2018
- Life Journey 25 December 1924-16 August 2018
- Final journey begins from BJP HQ to Smriti Sthal
- PM Modi walks behind former PM’s gun carriage
- Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh and more big leaders follow
- Gun carriage carrying the remains of Vajpayee en route Smriti Sthal
- Massive crowd gathered in the route to see his last journey
- Many States declare State holiday
- All major opposition leaders pays tribute, Sonia, Mulayam, Kejriwal and more
- Many International leaders paid tribute through tweets and calls
- India mourns the loss of Atalji
The last rites of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee will take place at 4 pm today at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal in New Delhi.