The humdrum of life and current work scenario makes it difficult to catch our shape in the way we love the best. Our lifestyle and food behavior makes it difficult to stay in shape, but it’s the most craving wish for all of us and imminent to ensure our good health. To be in shape, you don’t need to spend time in a gym or run ten kilometers a day. Regular walking and power walking is well enough to improve your health and keep you in shape.
There are countless benefits of walking every day including mental health improvement, cardiovascular health, weight loss, lungs exercise as getting fresh air. If not more, then getting out of your home and roaming a bit can positive your mood by lowering depression and work-related anxiety.
Here are 6 Benefits of Walking Everyday to Maintain Your Mental & Physical Health
1. Reduces Depression, Work Stress & Anxiety: Its the first health benefits of walking every day as reducing your day to day stress or depression. The University of Exeter found that daily walking for 10-15 minutes helps in reducing cravings for sugary foods and stress eating.
2. Mental Health Strengthening: Another significant walking benefit is improving mental health by refreshing the mood. While walking, you get many positive thoughts as well as ideas to empower your life or career.
3. Keeps You in Shape Aiding to Your Weight Loss: Harvard Medical School research fellows implies that daily walking exercise lowers the effects of 32 obesity-promoting genes in our body.
4. Strengthen Your Cardiovascular Health: Its the most important benefit of walking like no other means is there if you have passed through heart surgery. Or to maintain your heart health at its best you can make a habit of everyday walking for 15-20 minutes. It is well claimed in The Harvard Medical School study in reducing heart disease factors by 33%.
5. Effective in Preventing Diabetes or Curing it: All Diabetes Associations have recommended walking and keeping feet clean to prevent or cure if anyone has Diabetes. Doctors say that human body used insulin better if we do aerobic activities every day including after meals brisk walk.
6. Mitigates Certain Cancer Risk: The American Society for Clinical Oncology research emboldens the fact and benefits of walking for 200 minutes of weekly helps in alleviating the risk of bowel or breast cancer by fifty percent.
Above all walking keeps us afresh and improves our immune system a lot which will ultimately factor to our overall health and keeping our body in shape. With a healthy heart, no depression or stress, improved the immune system, no stress eating and lowered factors of 32 obesity-promoting genes your body will surely be in the shape that you crave. Spread the news and keep walking for your health. Read another good post: Proven Fitness Tips from Experts